The Network offers a low-cost alternative to traditional consultancy specifically geared towards those with limited or no budget. For little more than the cost of two one-day trade conferences, it delivers analysis, insight, strategy, and implementation support.
It is designed for those increasingly finding themselves responsible, or seeking to take responsibility, for sustainable change and developing bespoke solutions to the challenges facing their business. That includes managers and senior managers in:
- Strategy and corporate development
- Marketing and product/market development
- Finance and reporting
- Risk management and compliance
- Change and project management
- Sustainability and CSR
For a sustainable change strategy to be successful, it must completely align with the company’s corporate strategy. We focus on that alignment and facilitate practical strategic delivery through creation of an action plan based on a solid business case for change.
We help you develop critical elements of that business case such as improved employee engagement, greater customer and brand perception, new product and market development and better risk management. And support a robust performance improvement process identifying the most appropriate indicators of progress.
We also focus on effective internal and external communication. One outcome will be better reporting for those needing to meet European and UK regulatory requirements, especially if seeking to use upcoming regulatory change as a catalyst for wider organisational change or a source of competitive advantage. Where appropriate, this will support improved investor relations.
The Network is individually focused but supported within a shared learning and development environment. It comprises:
- Initial company analysis;
- Four weekly small peer group one-day workshops over one month to develop your strategy and action plan;
- A confidential facilitated virtual peer support network for testing thinking and ideas and sharing learning through the workshops and beyond;
- Minimum agreed-hours individual dedicated consultancy over 12 months to support action plan implementation;
- Access to further help with programme design and project management.
Workshops are structured around small groups of managers from companies in complementary (non-competitive) sectors, related functions and similar relevant experience. We have 2018 workshop series currently scheduled in Central London.
Workshop series in other UK centres are arranged from time-to-time based on demand.
For more information please contact us.